Hyper-vigilant, continuous behavioural authentication, providing real-time assessments that the user is who they say they are.
AimBehaviour is AimBrain’s proprietary behavioural authentication module and part of our BIDaaS platform.
Benefits at a glance:
- Owned by AimBrain, part of the AimBrain Biometric Identity as-a-Service platform
- Deployable using industry standard web and mobile APIs
- Patented sequence to ‘cluster’ behaviours together for a deeper, wider individual profile
- Invoke step-up security (or step-down) based on comfort and risk levels
- Measures hundreds of points including pressure, speed, range of movement and more
- No forced behaviours or UI changes required
- Subset AimAnomaly Detection can be used to detect behaviours that could signify fraud
- Server-side authentication: enrol once, authenticate across any channel with physical interaction
- Use as part of a step-up/step-down security sequence in conjunction with AimVoice (voice authentication), AimFace (facial authentication) or your existing mechanisms.
Invisible monitoring for continuous, in-session risk assessments
Passive, or continuous, behavioural biometric authentication can occur behind the scenes for the duration of the session. Owing to AimBrain’s BIDaaS model, behaviour can be captured by the same individual across any device they are using; from a keypad, keyboard, touchpad, mouse or entry system. It can be deployed in isolation or used in conjunction with facial authentication or voice authentication, for additional step-up security when required.
Typical use cases
In-session tracking whilst in secure enterprise systems In-app monitoring for account takeover (both physical and digital) Fraud reduction, using industry or annotated fraud data Access or entry to physical location using keypad or touchpad Inherence factor (something I am) for PSD2 Strong Customer Authentication (SCA) …and many more.