Spoof-proof selfies that keep people, businesses and data safe.
AimFace is AimBrain’s proprietary facial authentication module.
Benefits at a glance:
- Server-side authentication: enrol once, authenticate across any channel with a camera
- Features cutting-edge liveliness detection and anti-spoof technology
- Intuitive user responses to minimise friction at the enrolment or authentication stages
- In-built algorithm to de-noise and enhance images in real-time, for minimal failed attempts
- Owned by AimBrain, part of the AimBrain Biometric Identity as-a-Service platform
- Deployable using industry standard web and mobile APIs
- Configure your own risk thresholds
- Use as part of a step-up/step-down sequence in conjunction with other modules such as AimBehaviour (passive, continuous),
- AimVoice (voice authentication) or your existing authentication mechanism.
Silky smooth user experience; massive cost savings on traditional 2FA
The enterprise use cases of biometric authentication, including facial authentication, can be used to replace PINs, passwords, two factor authentication (2FA) or multi-factor authentication (MFA) mechanisms that are in place.
Typical use cases:
- User account or enterprise systems access
- In-session transaction or workflow authorisation
- Remote onboarding of new customers, including document reading and image matching
- Connect to Government or third party identity databases to match ID records
- Point-of-sale authentication
- Physical or secure entry access
- Inherence factor (something I am) of PSD2 Strong Customer Authentication (SCA)