AimFace/LipSync: Face, audio & liveliness
When there is zero room for error, AimFace//LipSync offers unbeatable (literally) liveliness detection and anti-spoof technology. It evaluates three factors simultaneously, to beat any of today’s presentation attack technology, combining visual, audio & lip movement synchronisation:
Does the face match the template?
Do the numbers spoken match the randomised number challenge?
Does the audio synchronise exactly with the lip movement?
By combining voice and face data within an artificial neural network designed for audio-visual synchronisation detection, AimBrain can provide you with a single risk-based assessment that a user is who they say they are, stopping spoofing fraud before it happens.
Benefits at a glance:
- Uniquely combines facial recognition, audio and lip movement analysis
- Unbeatable by currently available presentation attack technology
- Time-sensitive prompts limit fraudster’s window for response
- Checks for all known video signals such chromatic anomalies, Moiré patterns and screen exposures
- Open source SDK
- Part of our Biometric Identity as-a-Service platform
- Use as part of a step-up/step-down security sequence in conjunction with AimBehaviour (passive, continuous) or an existing authentication step
Fit for purpose, whatever your purpose.
Wherever you need to check a user’s authenticity, from account Access to Banking to Catfishing…all the way through to Treasury and Workflow automation, AimFace//LipSync makes it easy to spot the genuine from the fraudulent.
Use cases are virtually unlimited, but include:
- Onboarding – unbeatable liveliness detection and protection against video or audio fraud
- In-app verification – step up to confirm a transaction
- Workflow approvals – safeguard against remote attacks or internal fraud
- User account access – keep imposters out without adding friction to your real users
Typical use cases
- In-session tracking whilst in secure enterprise systems
- In-app monitoring for account takeover (both physical and digital)
- Manual fraud reduction at the onboarding stage by using industry or annotated data
- Access or entry to physical location using keypad or touchpad
- To discuss how AimAnomaly Detection (AAD) could flag fraud, from manual and large-scale simulated attacks, contact one of our team or a no-nonsense chat today.